Subject: ACES II Workshop at OSC

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 09:19:08 -0500

Dear Netters,

There is still place for 3 more participants to the ACES II (Advanced
Concepts in Electronic Structure) Hands-On Workshop organized jointly by
Quantum Theory Project at University of Floryda and Ohio Supercomputer Center.
Date: Dec. 9-10, 1994, Place: Columbus, Ohio.
The deadline for registrations is Nov. 15th. You can register by e-mail.

More information about the workshop can be retrieved via e-mail by sending
  select chemistry
  get info/aces2.workshop
  quit
to [email-masked]. By gopher (gopher www.ccl.net 73): info,
aces2.workshop, and via WWW: http://www.ccl.net/aces2-workshop.html
Hurry, since such intensive workshops are not organized frequently.

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]

-- 

Dr. Jan K. Labanowski, Senior Research/Supercomputer Scientist/Specialist, etc.
Ohio Supercomputer Center, 1224 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212-1163
ph:(614)-292-9279,  FAX:(614)-292-7168,  E-mail: [email-masked]  [email-masked]