Subject: DeFT: Basis sets for S found!

From: Jose Ignacio Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 94 10:08:55 MET

Dear netters,

It seems there is a complete agreement to recomend the WWW site:

http://www.cray.com/apps/UNICHEM/Mainpage.html

as the most adequate for finding DFT optimized basis sets.
Incidentally, this information appeared in the net JUST before
my request. I promise to read the messages carefully in the future
in order to save bandwith.
Many thanks to all people who reply to my request.

Jose Ignacio

*******************************************************************************
Dr. Jose Ignacio Garcia-Laureiro              Phone : 34-(9)76-350475
Departamento de Quimica Organica              Fax   : 34-(9)76-567920
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Aragon  e-mail: [email-masked]
C.S.I.C.-Universidad de Zaragoza                      [email-masked]
50009 ZARAGOZA (SPAIN)                                
*******************************************************************************

"And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five days a week..."

                                               ELTON JOHN - Rocket man

*******************************************************************************