Subject: SHELX display (again)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 14:59:00 -0500 (EST)

Greetings again,

First of all, I would like to thank all the people who replied so quickly
to my request about SHELX/XP.
I found out quickly that questions have to be properly formulated and
that omission of a single word could lead to many misunderstandings. The
word that I forgot to include was 'PC'. My collegue wants to display his
molecules (as well as rotate them, print them etc...) on his PC (through
Windows3.1). I got many replies about PLUTON/PLATON but as far as I can 
see these are not for the PC. SHELX/XP can display molecules on the PC but
as far as I know it is slow, cumbersome and Red/blue display(?).
I hope I relay the question better now, but don't blame me for mistakes
in the above. After all, I'm just a messenger boy :-)
Any help would be appriciated

TTYS

Patrick

 **************************************************************************
** Patrick van der Valk, M.Sc   | It is a capital mistake to theorize     *
** BioMimic                     | before one has data. Insensibly one     *
**                              | begins to twist facts to suit theories  *
** e-mail:[email-masked] | instead of theories to suit facts.      *
** Phone: (416) 736-5747        |                                         *
** Fax: (416) 650-3558          |                 -Sherlock Holmes-       *
 **************************************************************************