Subject: Structural comparison of coagulation cascade serine proteases

From: [email-masked] (Pieter Stouten)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 17:57:11 -0500

Dear Netters,

My request may not be really computational in nature. I am looking for
recent papers that deal with:

1) a structural comparison of serine proteases in the coagulation cascade
and/or:
2) homology modelling of those enzymes.

Failing that references to structural comparisons or homology modelling of
serine proteases in general would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a million.

Cheers, Pieter.

Pieter Stouten, Senior Research Scientist    ||
Computer Aided Drug Design Group             ||
The Du Pont Merck Pharmaceutical Company     ||    Adventures get spoiled
P.O. Box 80353, Wilmington, DE 19880-0353    ||   by being reduced to data
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515                     ||             --
Fax: +1 (302) 695 2813                       ||        Poul Anderson
E-mail: [email-masked]      ||
Internet Shogi Server: kzinti                ||