Subject: Symposium on Semi-Empirical Theory

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 15:54:33 -0500

Netters:

ACS Symposium on Parameterisations in Semi-Empirical Theory
Chicago ACS Meeting, August 20-24, 1995.

Just to keep you up to date:

Speakers:  Walter Thiel, James Stewart, Karl Jug, Andreas Klamt, Michael
Zerner,
	   Andy Holder, Warren Hehre, Chris Cramer, Don Truhlar, Karl Freed,
	   and Steve Dixon.

The topics will cover a background of the current EHT, ZDO and NDDO
parameterisations, for ground and excited states, for various basis sets,
several solvation methods, and some future directions of all valence methods.

It is anticipated that it will cover 1 1/2 days.

I will post a more complete schedule later!

See you there!

Regards,

-- 

John M. McKelvey			email: [email-masked]
Computational Science Laboratory	phone: (716) 477-3335
2nd Floor, Bldg 83, RL
Eastman Kodak Company			
Rochester, NY 14650-2216

--