Subject: CCL:Zn potentials in biomolecular modeling (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Dr. David N. Haney)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 22:42:35 -0800 (PST)

[email-masked] (Tom Stockfisch) writes:
> 
> The CFF93 force field released by the Potential Energy Functions Consortium
> at Biosym has parameters for Zn, as well as the metal ions
> 
>         Ca Cs Cu Fe K Li Mg Na Rb
> 

This is a wonderful step for people who need to do simulations with ions.
Could someone let us know how to get this forcefield as it does not
appear to be in the $BIOSYM_LIBRARY directory of the 235 (latest?)
release.

-- 

        **************  David N. Haney, Ph.D.    ****************
        *  Haney Associates               Phone - 619-566-1127  *
        *  12010 Medoc Ln.                                      *
        *  San Diego, CA 92131            Fax - 619-586-1481    *
        **************  Email - [email-masked]  ***************