Subject: CCL:"Stereokit" Twin 35mm 3-D Slide Viewer

From: Rick Loncharich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 09:34:21 -0500 (EST)

SUBJ:  "Stereokit" Twin 35mm 3-D Slide Viewer

I am inquiring to see if anyone knows of a company that sells
a "Stereokit" Twin 35mm 3-D Slide Viewer.  This slide viewer is 
imported from Italy and features a screw interocular 
adjustment, vertical right side adjustment, 
and hold-up-to-the-light illumination.  

This device allows one to view 35mm slide stereo images
of molecules.  Twin format is also know as 2X2X2 format
(inches) or 2X50X50 format (mm).
 
The last place we purchased these viewers from was Reel 3-D
Enterprises Inc., Culver City, CA (for about $19.95).  
This company is no longer in business.  

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Rick
Internet:  [email-masked]

From: LONCHARICH RICHARD J          (MCVAX0::RX82788)

To:   FOREIGN TRANSPORT ADDRESSEE   (MCDEV1::IN%"[email-masked]")