Subject: Thanks/Bader's program (aimpac)

From: MARGOT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 11:51:44 --0100

Hi again,

and many thanks for many helpful replies. As some people 
indicated interest, I have summarized the replies below. 
Keywords: AIMPAC, also proaim; charge-density partitioning/analysis

the replies I've received follow below. 

	mce

---------------------------
Send mail to:

[email-masked]

requesting a copy of AIMPAC.
----------

[email-masked]

-------
Try [email-masked] or [email-masked]

----------
ask Sean Howard ([email-masked]). He knows Bader's address
and developed the Program to analyse experimental electron density from

-----------
You are referring to what has been called AIMPAC and is a collection
of programs some of which will be integrated into Gaussian 94 I believe.
You can inquire about distribution from:

     Todd Keith [email-masked]

Todd is a former member of Richard Bader's group.
---------------
  Two former members of Bader's group are now working as
postdoctoral associates in Wiberg's labs, actually.  Anyway, they
are some of the best people to contact about getting a new copy
of proaim.  If your copy was old, you might find the new one
significantly improved, as an additional benefit.
     The two people I have discussed are Dr. Jim Cheeseman and
Dr. Todd Keith.  There electronic mail addresses (internet)
are:

     [email-masked]
     [email-masked]
-----------------------------