Subject: Protein Structure/COnformational Analysis ?

From: Mrigank <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 94 22:16:38 +0530

Hi everyone

  I am looking for the programs/algorithms/references regarding protein
  structure analysis. I mean the analysis of various conformational
  features by which we can compare two proteins, Can comment on
  flexibility/accesibility or get  other topological/geometrical feauters.

  I remember P-Curve long back but do not have a ready reference or address
  of source to get it. 

  In case of programs I am mainly interested in PD stuff, but will
  appreciate commercial also and may even go for it if budget permit.

Thanks

Mrigank
----
Mrigank                           \/Phone  +91 172 49057     
Institute of Microbial Technology /\Email:  [email-masked]
Sector 39A,                       \/FAX: +91 172 40958, +91 172 28032          
Chandigarh 160 014 India.         /\ 
==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran