Subject: Bodor's log P calcn. method

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 10:27:55 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I have recently been given to understand that Bodor's method for esti-
mating log P values {J. Pharm. Sci. 81(3): 272-281 (1992)} has become commer-
cially available.  I would be most grateful to hear from people who are
familiar with this programme, and especially with people who have had an op-
portunity to compare the results obtained using Bodor's method with
those obtained using other predictive software and experimental values.

     I thank all responders in advance for sharing their information with me.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83