Subject: Re: CCL:Introducing CXF - Chemical eXchange Format

From: Pat Walters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 14:41:40 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Tom Steckert wrote:

> For more information, interested users should contact Thomas Steckert or
> Joseph Mockus at (614) 447-3600.  Internet addresses are: [email-masked]
> and [email-masked].  Questions and comments also are welcome.  The
> specification is available via anonymous ftp from info.cas.org, directory
> pub/cxf.

Dr. Steckert,

As the author of Babel, a widely used freeware program for translating 
between about 50 file formats commonly used in molecular modeling I would
be extremely interested in hearing more about CXF.  

Thanks,

Pat

_________________________________________________________________________
W. Patrick Walters                 [email-masked]
Graduate Student
Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry    *
Dept of Chemistry                                    * * *  
University of Arizona, Tucson  AZ 85721              * * * 
Voice : 602-621-6334   FAX :  602-621-8407            ***
"At least it's a dry heat"                             * 
_______________________________________________________*__________________