Subject: Chemical software predicting pKa and logP under windows

From: [email-masked] (Zoltan Deak)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 16:18:20 +0100

Dear Reader,

We are pleased to let you know that our programs:
       pKalc 3.0 predicting the
D I S S O C I A T I O N   C O N S T A N T     (pKa)   and
       PrologP 5.0 predicting the
P A R T I T I O N    C O E F F I C I E N T    (logP)
are available for Windows platform from NOW ON. If you are
interested in details, we would be pleased to answer you.
Free demo version can be accessed via anonymous ftp on
www.ccl.net in:
/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS/pKa_logP_logD-demo directory.
There are 2 files there:
pka_logp_demo.txt  contains detailed information
pka_logp_demo.zip  demo software

These can also be gotten via gopher (www.ccl.net port 73),
WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html OR retrieved via CCL e-mail
interface to archives.   Yours sincerely,

Zoltan Deak
CompuDrug Chemistry Ltd. Marketing Department
e-mail: [email-masked]