Subject: NLO property calculation.

From: HyunSu Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 15:49:16 +0900 (JST)

Dear Netters,

 Mopac and Gamess packages can calculate second polarizability which is 
independent on light source wavelength. But I hope to get beta values around
various wavelengths of light source. 

 Actually, I tested qcpe651 software which is a package for this purpose, but 
I coundn't get reasonable values which is similar with experimental values.

NLO(Nonlinear Optical Proprties) calculation software
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Is there anyone who can give me a advice to obtain resonable beta values?
I hope to know how to get some software to be able to calculate nonlinear 
optical properties.

Any responces will be appreciated.
I'll summarize the responses!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korean Chemical Society BBS SysOp.
Physical Chemistry Lab on Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------