Subject: Phospholipid 3d structure and forces

From: "Mark Dalton (Cray)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 17:19:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has suggestions or know of places where I
could get 3D structures (PDB format) of (cell membrane) phospholipids,
also if there are any formulas/information on strengths and rate of
decrease of the hydrophilic/phobic interactions, pH and ionic strength
of various phospholipids, proteins.

	Basically, I am looking for good, accurate and complete information
of characteristics/properties of the various parts of cell membranes.

Does anyone have good references?

Thanks!

Mark
-- 
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2   H                    H      O       H
                        |     |                    |       \      |
                        CH2-C-COOH   //\ ---C--CH2-C-COO    C-CH2-C-COO
[email-masked]         |     |  ||   ||     |       //     |
                              NH2    \\/ \ / CH    NH3    O       NH3
                                          NH
URL = http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/mwd.html