Subject: Introductory Q.S.A.R. References.?

From: "ADRIAN STEVENS, DEPT. OF CHEMISTRY, UNI. OF PORTSMOUTH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 9:56 GMT

Dear Netters,

I am sorry if I am asking a FAQ, but I am looking for some sort of
introductory book/review that discusses Q.S.A.R. techniques.
(A particular slant that may be helpful would be w.r.t. enzymes)

Could people please mail to me directly and when I have enough, I shall
send a list of responses to the net.

Nb., Please quote 'QSAR Response' in the Subject heading to help me.

Thanks to all,

Adrian.

###########################################################
Adrian Stevens             #
                           #
Phd Research Student,      # Tel: (01 705) 876543 Ext. 2121
Department of Chemistry,   # Fax: (01 705) 842510
University of Portsmouth,  #
St. Michael's Building,    # 
White Swan Road,           # E-mail: [email-masked]
Portsmouth, UK, PO1 2DT.   #
                           #
###########################################################