Subject: Re: CCL:EPR simulation software

From: [email-masked] (David J. Schneider)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 08:34:56 -0500

Sandra,

I have written some codes for slow-motional lineshape calculations which
appeared in volume 8 of "Biological Magnetic Resonance".  The first chapter
in this volume describes the requisite aspects of the stochastic Liouville
and contains a complete user's guide.

Since 1989, these codes have been greatly extended by members of the Freed
group, especially Dave Budil [now at Northeastern University].  Dave's
email address is "[email-masked]".  I suggest you contact him directly for
more information.  The appropriate contact in Freed's group is Dick
Crepeau, "[email-masked]

                                Dave

At 1:39 PM 12/3/94, Sandra wrote:
>Hallo, I'm a post-doc at the Chemistry Department of the University of
>Florence. I'm insterested in having a survey on the available EPR software,
>especially those programs dealing with ionic or nitroxide probes in
>microscopically ordered and dispersed system. Thanks to all that will
>give me some informations.
>
>
>dr. Sandra Ristori
>Laboratorio di Chimica Fisica dei Colloidi e delle Interfasi
>Dipartimento di Chimica - Universita' degli Studi di Firenze
>via Gino Capponi 9
>50121 Firenze ITALY
>e-mail [email-masked]
>
>
>-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
>-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
>-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
>[email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
>[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
>Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
>http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV

                        Dave Schneider
                        626 Engineering and Theory Center
                        Cornell University
                        Ithaca, NY  14853

                        Phone: (607) 254-4510
                        Fax: (607) 254-8888
                        Email: [email-masked]