Subject: Looking for ATOMCI from Clementi's group !

From: Nivan Bezerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 16:53:57 -0300

Dear Netters,
	I would like to have a program which will compute atomic CI 
wavefunctions using Slater type orbitals.
	I have been told that ATOMCI from Clementi's group does exactly
that. Could anyone tell me where and how to get a copy of it? 
	Thank you very much in advance for your attention.
	Nivan
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  Nivan Bezerra da Costa Junior                Fone:  (081) 271-8440
  Universidade Federal de Pernambuco           Fax:   (081) 271-8442
  Centro de Ciencias Exatas e da natureza          
  Departamento de Quimica Fundamental          E-mail:
  Cidade Universitaria                         HEPNET:   NPD1(47909)::21nbcj
  50739 - Recife - PE                          INTERNET: [email-masked]
                                                         [email-masked]
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---

From: [email-masked] (Akinori MURAKAMI)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 94 09:29:20 +0900

Dear Bezerra

>> that. Could anyone tell me where and how to get a copy of it? 

ATOMCI was written by Prof. Fukashi SASAKI at Hokkaido University.
It use symmetry group approach and recoupling technic.
His address is following

Department of Chemistry, Facaulty of Science,
Hokkaido University
Nishi 8, Kita 10, Kita-ku, 
Sapporo, 060, JAPAN

Prof. Sasaki does is a bad correspondent. There is a possibility that
you can not obtain reply.

Does this help you ?

AKinori Murakami
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation