Subject: Ln3+ and water

From: [email-masked] (Andre Monteil)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 17:04:57 +0000

Dear Netters,

 I am looking for references about Lanthanide ions and water interaction.
Specially I need Lennard-Jones parameters for MD simulation.

 Thanks in advance.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\                                                                 /
\       Andre MONTEIL                     /||                     /
\       Laboratoire POMA                \/ ||                     /
\       Universite d'Angers             /\ ||                     /
\       2, bd Lavoisier            |  |/  /|| /                   /
\       49045 ANGERS Cedex         |__|__/ ||/                    /
\                                                                 /
\       [email-masked]                                    /
\       Allo : 41 73 53 61                                        /
\       Fax  : 41 73 53 52                                        /
\                                                                 /
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////