Subject: Undergraduate CC course

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Dec 09 09:18:29 1994

Greetings to the CCL Subscribers:

My colleagues and I have received some funding to initiate an
undergraduate course in computational chemistry.  Does anyone
out there have any experience in such a course for junior and
senior chemistry majors?  We would be happy to receive such
things as syllabi, examinations, projects, and especially
"pointers" concerning such a course.  In addition, we would 
like to hear of any "follow-up" which may have been carried
out to attempt to quantify the usefulness of such a course
to the students after graduation (either in graduate or
professional school, or in their employment).

I shall be happy to post a summary of interesting replies, if
any are received!

Thanks very much.

My e-mail address (I am on currently on sabbatical until 1 July
1995) is as follows:

                [email-masked]

After 1 July 1995, my e-mail address will be:

                [email-masked]

Sincerely yours,

Robert W. ("Ziggy") Zoellner