Subject: Re: CCL:Reference for Hyperchem 2.0 in SGI

From: [email-masked] (Graham Hurst)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 16:54:22 -0500

Gustavo Mercier <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi!
> 
> I have not been successful communicating with hyperchem people so...

We had trouble with email to hyper.hyper.com timing out for two weeks
but it is now fixed.  [email-masked] and [email-masked] were unaffected.

> Does anybody have the reference for the now defunct
> Hyperchem v. 2.0 for SGI? I need it for a manuscript!

You might check with journal submission guidelines or ask an editor if
there is a standard format for citing commercial software.  One format
I've seen (that follows the usual book format) is:

HyperChem for SGI: Release 2, Autodesk Inc., Sausalito CA, USA (1992)

where the "HyperChem for SGI: Release 2" is in italics.  For HyperChem
Release 4 use:

HyperChem for Windows: Release 4, Hypercube Inc., Waterloo, Ontario,
Canada, 1994.

We'd love to have reprints of any papers that mention using HyperChem!

Cheers,

Graham
------------
Graham Hurst, PhD
Email to: [email-masked] (until 16 Dec 1994)

Until 16 Dec 1994 at:
Hypercube Inc, 7-419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]