Subject: Computation Workshop

From: "Wayne Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 14:54:28 -0800

Announcing ...
		------------------------------------
		| COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY WORKSHOP |
		------------------------------------

Intensive 3-day workshops focus on the application of modern electronic
structure methods to chemistry. Lectures will describe underlying theory,
assess the performance of modern electronic structure methods, outline
practical strategies for doing calculations, apply these methods to diverse
chemical problems and illustrate graphical models on description of molecular
structure, properties, chemical reactivity and selectivity. Laboratories
provide hands-on experience using a wide selection of experiments, as well as
ample time to explore your own chemistry.

Lecturer: Prof. Warren Hehre;   Lab instructor: Dr. Wayne Huang

The upcoming 1995 Workshop Schedule:

		January Workshop:  January 11, 12 & 13, 1995

		February Workshop: February 1, 2 & 3, 1995

		March Workshop:    March 29, 30 & 31, 1995
		(This is right before Anaheim ACS Meeting,
                 Anaheim is 20 minutes from Irvine)

Enrollment is strictly limited to eight people per workshop. Small class size
ensures each participant their own IBM RS/6000 37T workstation and plenty of
individual attention.

Workshops will held at Wavefunction, Inc. Irvine, California, USA

To request a workshop brochure, please send e-mail to: [email-masked]

or for more information, contact:	Dr. Wayne Huang
					Wavefunction, Inc.
					18401 Von Karman, Suite 370
					Irvine, CA 92715
					(714)955-2120, Fax:(714)955-2118
					E-mail: [email-masked]