Subject: Combinatorial Libraries

From: [email-masked] (Mike Snarey)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 14:59:52 +0000 (GMT)

The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) is pleased to announce
that their 1995 Spring conference will be held at the University of Leeds,
Leeds, England between the 10th and 12th of April.The subject of the
conference will be

 Computational Aspects of Chemical Libraries

The conference will contain sessions on the following topics:

1) Calculating chemical diversity for profiling libraries;
2) Data structures and databases for holding library information; 3)
Computational analysis and data mining;
4) Searching of reaction databases and other computational aids to "wet"
chemistry.

The conference will have invited and contributed speakers. If you would
like further information or would like to submit an abstract for
consideration as a contributing seaker in one of the above sessions then
please mail Dr Peter Johnson at the School of Chemistry, University of
Leeds, Leeds, England (e-mail [email-masked]) to arrive not later
by Jan 31st 1994. A poster session and trade exhibition are also being
planned. The MGMS annual general meeting will be held during this
conference.

This conference is being organised on behalf of the MGMS by Drs Peter
Johnson (Univ of Leeds), Mike Hann (Glaxo R&D), John Bradshaw (Glaxo R&D)
and Kate Burt (Pfizer UK).