Subject: 2-nd -C-C-C- Circular

From: [email-masked] (Massimo Ragazzi)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 94 18:12:38 +0100

Dear Sirs,
          I wonder if your mailing list might be used in spreading the
following Circular around.  Its three main targets  (as you may reaad) are
people doing research or application work in :

1) carbohydrate chemistry
2) polymer chemistry 
3) theoretical and computational chemistry 
4) molecular graphics and any aspect of information science as related to 
   structural chemistry.

Please aknowledge receiving this message.  Thank you.
Have a happy  New Year 1995 !

        _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
        _/                                                    _/
        _/     Dr  Massimo   Ragazzi                          _/
        _/                                                    _/
        _/     Ist. Chimica Macromolecole - CNR               _/
        _/     via E. Bassini 15E   I-20133 Milano (Italy)    _/
        _/                                                    _/
        _/     tel. +39 (2) 7063.6400                         _/
        _/     fax  +39 (2) 2362.946                          _/
        _/     e-mail : [email-masked]                     _/
        _/                                                    _/
        _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/