Subject: Seeking MOPAC 7, revision 2 Manual

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:35:10 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     If anyone out there knows of an FTPable site for the MOPAC 7, revision
2 Manual, kindly send me the COMPLETE address (including subdirectories and
file name).  If you do not know of such an FTP site but have a copy of the
manual as a PC (i.e., DOS or Windows) file which you can e-mail to me, also
please contact me.

     I shall be away from my office from later today until 1 January 1995,
but I hope to find some positive responses upon my return from Crans-Montana
(canton Valais).

     I thank all responders in advance for generously sharing their informa-
tion with me.  And to all those to whom this applies, I wish a happy Christ-
mas and a successful, rewarding, and prosperous New Year!

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83