Subject: Help req'd from a compiler person!

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 09:59:29 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I have two small programmes, one written is FORTRAN and one written in
C, which I urgently need to have compiled such that they can be executed on a
DOS PC (i.e., a 486/33 fitted with MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1).  If you
have expertise in porting programmes to DOS, the right tools, and can help me
with this problem, kindly contact me at your earliest convenience.  I do not
believe that constructing DOS executables for these programmes represents an
intractable problem, but I myself am unable to do so.

     Incidentally, I will be away from my office from 24 December through
1 January 1995.

     I thank all responders in advance for generously sharing their exper-
tise and experience with me.

Yours respectfully,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83