Subject: Help needed with compiling

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 16:07:06 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I require the help of an expert in compiling source codes so that the
programme in question can be executed on a PC fitted with MS-DOS 6.22 and
Windows 3.1.  I don't think that the programme I wish to port to DOS is par-
ticularly intractable, but I cannot compile it.  If you would be willing to
help me, kindly contact me directly at the following Internet address:

                        [email-masked]

Incidentally, I will be away from the office from 23 December until 1 January
1995.

     Thanks to all responders in advance for generously offering to share
your skills and expertise with me.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83