Subject: CCL:Symposium on Online Chemical Information

From: "David W. Ewing (216) 397-4241" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 11:23:35 -0500 (EST)

***************  Call for Papers  ***************

                       CHEMICAL INFORMATION

A symposium of the 27th Central Regional Meeting of the American 
Chemical Society, May 31, 1995, Akron, Ohio

Invited speakers:  Gary Wiggins, Head, Chemistry Library,
(to date)             Indiana University
                   Jan Labanowski, Senior Supercomputer   
                      Specialist and Moderator, Computational
                      Chemistry List, Ohio Supercomputer Center
                   Tom Sanville, Executive Director, OhioLINK

Oral (15 minutes) and poster papers are being solicited for this 
day long symposium on online chemical information.  
Submit abstracts by JANUARY 15 (in standard ACS form) to:

Prof. Peter Rinaldi
Department of Chemistry
The University of Akron
Akron, Ohio  44325-3601

For more information contact the symposium organizer, Dave Ewing: 
[email-masked] or (216) 397-4241.