Subject: summary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 11:58 +0200

Dear Netters,

  Thank you for your answers to my question concerning the stability of
tetrahedral intermediates.

These are the answers:

*****************************************************************************
From: "E. Lewars" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TETRAHEDRAL INTERMEDIATES

See J. L. Wilbur and J. I. Brauman, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1994, 116, 9216-9221.
===
*****************************************************************************
From: [email-masked] (Carl Ewig)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: tetrahedral intermediates

Anwar,

See: C.S.Ewig and J.R. Van Wazer, J.Am.Chem.Soc. 108, 4774-4783 (1986).

Regards,
Carl Ewig
*****************************************************************************

Thanks a lot for your responses.

anwar rayan
[email-masked]