Subject: PSI88 Molecular Orbital

From: [email-masked] (Bonvoisin Jacques)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 18:07:14 EST

******* Drawings of Molecular Orbital ***************************

This is about free and ftp'able program able to draw molecular
orbitals issued from MOPAC type calculations. The other requirement
was the ability of working on a RS6000 workstation...

   Lot of people asked me about the ftp adress of PSI88, It is
rani.chem.yale.edu or 130.132.25.65. You can also ask to the author;
Dr Daniel Severance at [email-masked]

   Finally, this program works well even for big molecule as soon as
you modify the dimension of IB and IC in psi2.f. By increasing the 
dimension up to 100 instead of the original value ie 35, everything
is OK. 

   Thanks to everybody.   
-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------+
|     Jacques  BONVOISIN                                         |
|       CNRS/CEMES-LOE           Tel  :  +33 62 25 78 52         |
|     29 , rue Jeanne Marvig     Fax  :  +33 62 25 79 99         |
|     F-31055 Toulouse Cedex     Email: [email-masked]        |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+