Subject: Re: Amber related newsgroups?

From: [email-masked] (Bill Ross )
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 08:14:52 -0800

Here is the amber reflector info. The Web site also has info on other
resources that get mentioned here that strike me as related to the
needs of molecular mechanics users.

Bill Ross

There is a mail reflector for users and people interested in
Amber. A major part of the traffic is the bugfix announcements.
(These and other material are posted on the World Wide Web at: 
http://www.amber.ucsf.edu/amber/amber.html.)

Mail sent to the reflector is automatically sent to all who have 
joined the list.

You can address all members by sending mail to either of the
following addresses:

        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]

and mail to either

        [email-masked]
	[email-masked]

for administrative requests.

--