Subject: CCL:Molecular Dynamics of molten salts

From: [email-masked] (Junji Tominaga)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 22:28:19 +0000

At  3:44 PM 95.1.7 +0000, Janusz Dzielendziak wrote:
>Dear Netters,
>I'm interested in molecular dynamics (or the other simulation)
>in electrochemistry of molten salts. Maybe somebody
>help me.

Dear Dr. Janusz Dzielendziak 
     When I was a graduate student of Chiba Univ. in Japan, I had studied
molten salts chemistry, especially, the electronic polarizabilities of
ionic elements.   At the time, my professor, J. Mochinaga and another
professor, Okada of Tokyo Inst. of Tech. had researched the molecular
dynamics simulation of many molten salts.  Prof. Mochinaga has already been
retired, but, his successor, professor Y. Iwadate of Chiba Univ. will help
you, I think.   Please send a letter to him ( unfortunately, I don't know
his e-mail address now)
Address: Prof. Y. Iwadate
               Department of functional material science
               Chiba univ.
               Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, JAPAN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
Dr. J. Tominaga
TDK Corp. R&D Center, JAPAN
E-mail address: [email-masked]