Subject: NMR Course Announcement

From: Robin Holbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 11:28:00 PST

International School of Biological Magnetic Resonance, 2nd Course:  
"Dynamics & the Problem of Recognition in Biological Macromolecules"

                       May 19-30, 1995

         Ettore Majorana Centre for Scientific Culture, 
                     Erice, Sicily, Italy

An advanced graduate course devoted to the analysis of the
dynamic behavior of biological macromolecules by nuclear magnetic
resonance.  

10 days of lectures, workshops and tutorials w/~20 lecturers
-  attendance limited to ~75 students.  Sponsored by FEBS, NATO
and the sponsors of the Ettore Majorana Centre.

Registration including full room and board during course:
$1,000 US.  Some partial scholarships available.

For information and/or registration contact either:
 [email-masked] 
(Ms. Robin Holbrook, Course Administrative Assistant)

or the Directors:
Dr. Oleg Jardetzky (Email:  [email-masked]
Fax:  415/723-2253) or
Dr. Jean-Francois Lefevre (Email:  [email-masked]
Fax:  +33/88 65 53 43)