Subject: CCL: AMBER parameters for Ba2+ and Sr2+

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 09:56:18 -0500

Would anyone happen to have AMBER parameters for the ions 
Ba2+ and Sr2+?  The actual parameters and/or references 
would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC                                                        *
****************************************************************************