Subject: UV Wavelength & Computer monitors

From: "G. Ravishanker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:48:21 -0500

Hi

	I am posting this on behalf of a colleague of mine. He is
interested in knowing the frequency of UV radiation emanating from
computer monitors. Specifically, whether it falls in which of the
following category:

	UVA - 320-400 nm
	UVB - 290-320 nm
	UVC - <290 nm

	Any help is appreciated.

Ravi

-- 
****************************************************************************
* Ganesan Ravishanker			Ph: (203) 685-2104                 *
* Coordinator of Scientific Computing,  Fax:(203) 685-2211                 *
* Adjunct Associate Professor(Dept. of Chem.)                              *
* Wesleyan University               e-mail:[email-masked]  *
* Middletown, CT 06459.                                                    *
****************************************************************************