Subject: J.Mol.Mod.: WWW-page

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 17:15:07 MET

###################################
		#                                 #
		#  Journal of Molecular Modeling  #
		#                                 #
		###################################

Dear  Colleague,

 we are really happy to announce that the Journal of Molecular Modeling 
WWW-homepage is now available for everybody. You will find:

	* Graphical abstracts of accepted papers
	* Guidelines for authors
	* Subscription information

The location is:  

   http://derioc1.organik.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/jmolinfo.html

or

   http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/jmolinfo.html

This server is located in Germany, we expect that our servers in the US and
in Switzerland will be ready within the next days. For further information
we are always at your disposal. We hope that you will enjoy the journal. 

Best wishes

Tim Clark, Editor, Erlangen 1995.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling       ^   Tel: [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948        ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum             ^        [+49](0)9131 / 85-6581        ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg     ^                                      ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25               ^   Fax: [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565        ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                   ^                                      ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^