Subject: Seeking MOPAC 7, revision 2 Manual

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 16:56:53 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     If anyone out there in CyberChemLand knows of an FTP site from which a
copy of the MOPAC 7, revision 2 Manual may be downloaded, kindly send me the
_complete_ address (including subdirectories and file names).  If you do not
know of such an FTP site, but have a copy of the manual on a PC diskette that
you can e-mail to me, then please contact me.

     This is my second request for the abovementioned manual.  I received no
responses the first time, but perhaps someone will be willing to contact me
after this second try.

     I thank all responders in advance for generously sharing their information
with me.

Yours respectfully,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83