Subject: Euler Gromos

From: [email-masked] (Igor Tsyguelnyi)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 12:12:41 -0800

I try to find out where to get an academic license for parallel
version of Euler Gromos. All answers are highly appreciated.
------------------------------------------------
IGOR TSIGELNY
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Briggs)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:08:01 -0800 (PST)

Igor,

  Contact Terry Clark at the University of Houston. His e-mail
address is: [email-masked]

Jim Briggs
UCSD - Chem

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
>