Subject: Elsevier's Electronic Catalogue

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 15:52:33 +0100

Looking for information? 

Now at your fingertips, an Internet Catalogue from the world's
largest supplier of scientific and technical information.

The complete Elsevier Science Catalogue is now available by Gopher
and on World Wide Web Servers to any individual who has access to
the internet. Not only does this feature all journals, books,
major reference works, and newsletters, but it also allows you to
access information about any of the electronic and CD-ROM products
now published by Elsevier Science. 

Features Include:

-->  alerting facility for new and forthcoming publications
-->  monthly update
-->  product newsflashes
-->  electronic, CD-ROM products
-->  Elsevier Science's complete journal list (over 1100 titles)
-->  Elsevier Science's complete book list (over 5600 titles)
-->  subject classifications
-->  free text search facilities
-->  hypertext features
-->  ordering facilities
-->  download facilities for demos

How to Access the Elsevier Science Servers:

-->  Gopher to:     gopher.elsevier.nl
-->  WWW:           http://www.elsevier.nl

For chemistry-related inquiries please contact [email-masked]