Subject: RE: CCL:Software for plotting 3D-graphs

From: Mrigank <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 23:41:31 +0530

==>Hi Netters!
==> 
==>           I'm a graduate student at the University of Illinois at Chicago
==>and I'm looking for a freeware, or a public domain software to plot 3D-graphs.
==>Any suggestions or help in this regard, would be greatly appreciated.
==>           If there is enough interest, I shall summarize the responses
==>that I get on the net.
==> 
==>Thanks in advance,
==>-Chaya
   
Dear Chaya

Try GnuPlot. It is very good package. Pls. also send me any other reply that
you might have got.

Mrigank
----
/Mrigank                             \/ Phone  +91 172 40957                \
\Institute of Microbial Technology   /\ Email:  [email-masked]     /
/Sector 39A,                         \/ FAX: +91 172 40958, +91 172 28032   \
\Chandigarh 160 014 India.           /\                                     /
 \//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//  
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran