Subject: RasMol output --> Quicktime movie?

From: [email-masked] (Ghislain Deslongchamps)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 17:26:55 -0400

Dear CCLers,

        We are looking for a (relatively) painless way of capturing
rotating RasMol pictures (or other molecular modeling apps) as Quicktime
movies. These are to be pasted into multimedia Word documents covering
topics such as protein secondary, supersecondary and tertiary structure. We
tried the ScreenMovie shareware with RasMol but with little success. My
personal preference would be to capture a MacroModel session (on SGI) as a
Quicktime movie but this may be too complicated. Any suggestions?

Thanks

-Ghislain

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+    Ghislain Deslongchamps,  Assistant Professor   +
+    Department of Chemistry                        +
+    University of New Brunswick                    +
+    Fredericton, N.B.  CANADA  E3B 5A3             +
+    e-mail:  [email-masked]                       +
+    phone:   506-453-4795                          +
+    FAX:     506-453-4981                          +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++