Subject: Internet Structure searches

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 11:55:56 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I would like to know which 3D databases can be searched for possible
structurally similair compounds. I am not interested in buying a whole
database but I am willing to pay for a 'search fee' and possibly an
'entry fee' to do the search via the internet.

If anyone has knowledge of this could they please mail me the information
as well as where I could apply, and what software I need (using a PC)

I will, if there is interest, summarize for the net.

Regards,

Patrick

 **************************************************************************
** Patrick van der Valk         | It is a capital mistake to theorize     *
** BioMimic                     | before one has data. Insensibly one     *
**                              | begins to twist facts to suit theories  *
** e-mail:[email-masked] | instead of theories to suit facts.      *
** Phone: (416) 736-5747        |                                         *
** Fax: (416) 650-3558          |                 -Sherlock Holmes-       *
 **************************************************************************