Subject: science teacher position

From: Jerzy Rudzinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 21:15:59 +0900

Dear all, please excuse me for this single missuse of the list. I do not know
other place to post the below given ad and that is why I ask you for help.
Thank you. I hope the coordinator will not put me on the black list!

Should you know anyone interested in, please pass it around. Thank you, Jerzy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          SCIENCE TEACHER POSITION 

FUKUOKA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

18-50, Momochi 3-chome, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka 814, Japan
TEL(092)841-7601   FAX(092)841-7602

Fukuoka International School (FIS)  is accepting applications from candidates
of all nationalities for a science teacher with the department head responsi-
bilities.    Applicants must have degree in science and teaching credentials,
be fluent in  English and capable of  interacting with students,  parents and
staff in a multicultural environment. 
Send credentials and resume to FIS Principal, Mr.Dennis Wm Clark at the above
address and/or (for e-mail reference) via internet to [email-masked]
(Jerzy Rudzinski, FIS Personnel Committee) before February 10, 1995.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Jerzy M Rudzinski, Fujitsu Kyushu System Engineering (FQS) Ltd
                      Hakata Eki Mae 1-5-1, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812, Japan                             Tel +81 (92) 472-0714; Fax +81 (92) 483-0663
                      [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------