Subject: AMPAC 5.0 demonstration versions available.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 09:51:57 CST

********************************************************
           *      Try AMPAC 5.0 FREE and EASY for 30 Days!        *
           ********************************************************
Semichem announces a free thirty day trial - at your site - of its poweful 
AMPAC 5.0 with Graphical User Interface software package!  Why try AMPAC?
It is state-of-the-art in semiempirical methods and possses computational
capabilities and algorithms not found in other packages.  We think that once
you use AMPAC in your research, you'll always want to have access to some of
the most powerful yet easy to use computational chemistry software available.

If after 30 days you are not satisfied with AMPAC, simply erase it from your
computer.  If, on the other hand, you want to keep it, simply contact us and 
we will keep you up and running without interuption.

To get the demo, either contact us directly as noted below or fill out the 
form which is available from CCL archives as:
 /pub/chemistry/info/software-packages/ampac-demo-form. 
You can retrieve it via anonymous ftp (www.ccl.net), or by sending 
a message:
    select chemistry
    get info/software-packages/ampac-demo-form
to the address: [email-masked]

                            Andy Holder
                             Semichem
                            7128 Summit
                          Shawnee, KS 66216
                (913)268-3271  /  (913)268-3445  (fax)
                        [email-masked]

       **  Approved as to form and content by the list coordinator.  **