Subject: CCL: QCPE Info

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 19:55:00 -0500

In response to inquiries about QCPE:

e-mail:   [email-masked]

Phone:    (812) 855-4784
FAX:      (812) 855-5539

Internaet access for information and catalogues:

          [email-masked]

          Password: guest

No, they don't distribute software for free but it is, in my opinion, worth 
the price.  The day of Internet credit will come...soon!

 _______________________________________________________________________
/                                                                       \ 
| The opions are those of the author and not Unilever Research U. S.    |
|                                                                       |
| Karl F. Moschner, Ph. D.                                              | 
|                                                                       | 
| Unilever Research U. S.      e-mail: [email-masked] | 
| 45 River Road                Phone:  (201) 943-7100 x2629             | 
| Edgewater, NJ 07020          FAX:    (201) 943-5653                   | 
\_______________________________________________________________________/