Subject: CCL:Chemistry Departmental Home Pages

From: Max Kopelevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 23:55:47 -0800

Brad Isbister writes:
>Netters,
>
>I have found several haphazard collections of Chemistry Department Home Pages
>on the net, but each is only a partial list.  I'd like to create an index of
>all available chemistry department WWW Home pages.  Since I'm not so hot at
>writing a forms interface in HTML, I'll be collecting entries via e-mail.

and Dr. Henry Rzepa responds
>I beg to differ. I would like to propose that the UCLA collection, which is
>well over a year old now, and very comprehensive, be regarded as the
>de facto standard, which we all adopt. I, along with many others, send
>new entries to this collection in preference to all others.

>Shall we have a vote?

UCLA list of about 120 academic and a small number of commercial and
non-profit Chemistry WWW sites can be located at
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/chempointers.html

I welcome any suggestions related to the content, organization, or maintenance 
of this list.  --max

Max Kopelevich
Department of Chemistry
UCLA