Subject: Parallel programs for energy calc.

From: "Carlos A. Del Carpio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 20:39:46 +0900

Dear Netters:

  We are working on a parallel program to calculate torsional
  energies for bio-macromolecules. The program runs  on  a
  network of transputers. We would like to know if any attempt
  of this nature has been  or is being done elsewhere.
   If so, we would like to interchange points of view and impre-
  ssions. I would appreciate  replies to the personal electronic 
  adress so as to  summarize later.
     Thanks for your attention:
                                Carlos A. Del Carpio.

*********************************************************************
 Carlos A. Del Carpio 
 Lab. for Informatics & AI in Molecular and Biological Sciences
 Dept. of Knowledge-based Information Eng.
 Toyohashi University of Technology.
 Tempaku-cho. Toyohashi. 441 Japan.
 Tel +81 (0532)-470111 Ext. 854, 843.
 Fax +81 (0532)-475301
 E-mail:  [email-masked]
*********************************************************************