Subject: Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Coference, First Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Adrian Roitberg)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 11:16:02 CST

First Announcement

               28th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

                          Northwestern University
                               Evanston, IL

                              May 11-13, 1995

This year the Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference will be
held in conjunction with a special symposium in honor of the
appointment of John Pople to Trustees Professor at Northwestern
University, Evanston Il on May 11-13, 1995.  The Pople Symposium
will be held on May 11, and will include the following invited
speakers: R. Bartlett, N. Handy, M. Newton, M. Gordon, M. Head-
Gordon, R. Parr as well as Pople himself.  The Midwest
Theoretical Chemistry conference will then follow its usual
format of poster and oral sessions on May 12 and 13.

A second announcement will be sent out in March, with
instructions for abstracts, registration and housing.  Contact
Adrian Roitberg ([email-masked]) if you like to be added to
the conference mailing list.  (Those who attended either of the
last two meetings will automatically be included on the list.) 
Further questions concerning this conference may be directed to
George Schatz(708-491-5657) or Mark Ratner(708-491-5652).  We are
looking forward to seeing you in Evanston this May.

Mark Ratner
George Schatz

                            Adrian E. Roitberg
=============================================================================
      Dept. of Chemistry              |       Phone: (708) 491-3423 
   Northwestern University            |        Fax : (708) 491-7713
2145 Sheridan Road. Evanston, IL      |E-mail:[email-masked] 
          60208-3113                  |
=============================================================================