Subject: Top 10 Universities?

From: Michael Sennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 14:43:43 EST

Dear colleagues, 

I would appreciate receiving people's opinions as to the top 10 (or
so) university groups/sites in the world where atomistic/molecular
modeling and simulation of MATERIALS is being carried out.
Annotation of the list to include names of principals and primary
areas of interest would be
helpful.  Criteria for judging are: 

1. Scientific excellence (reputation, recognition) 
2. Number of people involved (bigger is considered better)
3. Facilities available (hardware)

Replies will be kept confidential if requested.

Thanks, 

Michael Sennett.
US Army Research Laboratory/Materials Directorate
email to: [email-masked]

	or: [email-masked]

ph. (617) 923-5419
fax           5046