Subject: High resolution molecular graphics

From: Roger Mee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:30:46 +0000

Hello,

I am enquiring to see whether anyone out there has written or is aware of an
interface between the Ribbons package of Mike Carson and Raster3D the high
resolution image rendering package distributed by Ethan Merritt. I am aware
that the Molscript package is closely linked to Raster3D, but I would be
interested to see if the alternative route is possible.

Alternatively if  anyone can suggest other solutions to the problem of creating
high resolution (up to 400dpi)  molecular graphics images on SGI platforms then
please let me know.

Please mail me direct and I will summarise to the list.

Thanks

Roger

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Mee                         |  tel +44 (0) 625-500 555   |
Proteus Molecular Design          |  fax +44 (0) 625-500 666   |
Lyme Green Business Park          |  [email-masked]       |
Macclesfield, UK. SK11 0JL        |                            |
----------------------------------------------------------------