Subject: How to handle "COLLAGE" saved HDF files?

From: Ralf Oestereich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 20:24:01 MEZ

Dear netters.

We have to following problem:

To make some hardcopies of SPARTAN images,
we just tried to grap the screen with 
COLLAGE. Now the question for us is, how can
we convert these HDF-format files, into
a printable postscript version?

Thats the problem so far!

Thank you very much for your attention and
your help!

Sincerly,
                R. Oestereich

Insitut f. Anorganische Chemie
Leipziger Strasse
09599 Freiberg
GERMANY

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 14:05:30 -0800

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Oestereich <[email-masked]> writes:

    Ralf> To make some hardcopies of SPARTAN images, we just tried to
    Ralf> grap the screen with COLLAGE. Now the question for us is,
    Ralf> how can we convert these HDF-format files, into a printable
    Ralf> postscript version?

If you do a screen capture in Collage the picture is put into a
whiteboard.  From there you can save the image as postscript by
choosing print image from the file menu, and then selecting save
instead of print in the print dialog.  This will open up another
dialog to let you enter the filename.

Hope this helps!
-Harry

+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson       |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|Computational Chemist  |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|E-mail: [email-masked]|---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+