Subject: >ghostview< for RS6000 / Where?

From: Ralf Oestereich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 95 15:00:43 MEZ

Dear netters!

I tried the archie service, but without any success: 

Where can I find a GHOSTVIEW version for a IBM RS6000,
or a program to preview postscript files?

Thanks in advance,
			R. Oestereich

			Institut fuer Anorganische Chemie
		        Leipziger Strasse
			09599 Freiberg
			GERMANY

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 95 10:29:04 -0800

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Oestereich <[email-masked]> writes:

    Ralf> Where can I find a GHOSTVIEW version for a IBM RS6000, or a
    Ralf> program to preview postscript files?

Ghostview is available from ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu, but keep in
mind that you also need ghostscript and the ghostscript fonts which
are available from the same site.  I am not aware of any sites with
precompiled binaries.

Hope this helps!
-Harry

+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson       |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|Computational Chemist  |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|E-mail: [email-masked]|---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+