Subject: parallel & pd DFT code?

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 08:28:17 -0500 (EST)

I would like to find out what DFT codes are out there, public domain or less
than $1000 (you know, the typical academic type code), and which run in 
parallel. Send directly to me, I will summarize.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Principal Technical Staff/Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people
I had to kill because they pissed me off.