Subject: Re: CCL:Propose: A Hypermail conversion of the CCL

From: Herbert Homeier (t4720) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 18:13:46 +0100

Dear CCLers,

> From: [email-masked] (Rzepa,Henry)

> I would like to propose that  items sent to the CCL list be made available
> via WWW pages using Hypermail. For an example, see
> http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/hypermail/mac-supporters/archive.html

There is now a hypermail entry point to the Automated Archive of Mailing Lists
(that presently mirrors new CCL messages). It works, maybe it could be improved.
See:

http://rchs1.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/gopher/.maillist/

Best regards

Herbert Homeier
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
<A HREF="http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/">HOMEPAGE</A>
---------------------------------------------------------------