Subject: Re: CCL:Propose: A Hypermail conversion of the CCL

From: Herbert Homeier (t4720) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 14:03:28 +0100

Dear CCLers,

Steven Bachrach and Soaring Bear pointed out that the 
following URL does not work. 

> There is now a hypermail entry point to the Automated Archive of Mailing Lists
> (that presently mirrors new CCL messages). It works, maybe it could be improved.
> See:
> 
> http://rchs1.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/gopher/.maillist/
> 

The correct URL is

http://rchs1.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/gopher/pub/.maillist/

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the error.

Best regards

Herbert Homeier
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
<A HREF="http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/">HOMEPAGE</A>
---------------------------------------------------------------