Subject: Re_view's location

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 14:39:18 GMT

Sorry but the address I gave to my program re_view was incomplete. 
Here is the full location (one in the UK, the other in the States).

The location of re_view is 

micros.hensa.ac.uk in
micros/ibmpc/win/e/e026/rev_demo.zip

its also on Oak.Oakland.edu in SimTel/win3/chem/rev_demo.zip

More info. on re_view

RE_VIEW is essentially a molecular viewer, animator, analyzer, and
MOPAC reaction path converter.

The major functions of RE_VIEW include the ability to:

     1) Display and manipulate molecules in 3D;
     2) Animate reaction pathways;
     3) Align the steps/frames within an animation, along a vectors or 
	onto a plane;
     4) Animate normal modes of vibration;
     5) Monitor geometries (lengths, angles and dihedrals);
     6) Provide tabulated geometrical data (which can be readily
	incorporated into spreadsheets); and
     7) Automatically produce high quality 'ray-traced' images and
	animation sequences.

Jeff Gosper