Subject: CCL:Molecular animation; Moviemol

From: Hermansson Ojam{e <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 19:04:53 +0100

============================================================================
                         MOVIEMOL version 1.1
       - an easy-to-use molecular display and animation program
============================================================================

Moviemol displays  o molecular structures
                   o movies (e.g. MD trajectories, normal vibrations)
                   o crystal structures

Moviemol features: o Easy-to-use, simple input (flexible when desired)
                   o Ball-and-stick molecules
                   o Fast animation & rotations
                   o Interfacable to an MD simulation run (for workstations)
                   o Nice postscript output
                                          
Moviemol runs on   o PC (under DOS)
                   o Silicon graphics Indigo and IBM RS/6000 workstations

Moviemol can be obtained
                   by anonymous ftp from 'chem-ftp.mps.ohio-state.edu'.
                   In the '/moviemol' directory you will find executable
                   Moviemol modules, six test examples and manual. See also:
                     http://chem-www.mps.ohio-state.edu/~lars/moviemol.html

                   Free-of-charge for academic usage, modest fee for teaching
                   and non-academic usage.

More information can be obtained from:
================================================================================
 Kersti Hermansson & Lars Ojamae
 Dept. of Inorganic Chemistry,    |  Dept. of Chemistry, Ohio State University
 Uppsala University               |  120 West 18th Avenue,
 Box 531, S-75121 Uppsala /Sweden |  Columbus, OH 43210-1173
 Fax: +46 18 508542    e-mail: [email-masked]
 WWW URL: http://chem-www.mps.ohio-state.edu/~lars/moviemol.html
================================================================================