Subject: Ab Initio Benchmarks

From: [email-masked] (Dave Feller)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 15:24:22 -0800

Some months ago I posted an announcement about the impending (I assumed)
availability of version 2.0 of the EMSL Ab Initio Benchmark Report.  The
report is still working it's way through the Battelle clearance process.
Simultaneously, someone is working on the Mosaic form.  Our present
approach is to make the PostScript version available via a PostScript
previewer.  Since I drastically underestimated the amount of time needed to
get this document cleared, I would hesitate to make a new guess.  During
this lull I've had the opportunity to add data for some newer machines (e.g.
IBM's RS/6000 390).

When the report is finally available electronically I will post an 
announcement.  Printed version will take another 1 - 2 months.

David Feller
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs
Mail Stop K1-96
Battelle Blvd
Richland, WA 99352