Subject: WARNING to list participants

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 15:10:32 -0500

Dear Netters,

This is your coordinator speaking. I want to remind you that everyone who
posts address inquires (or other messages which do not agree with the rules
of Comp.Chem.List) goes to "reject" file. The reject file prevents people
from posting to the list directly, and if your address is there, your message
will be posted only after I reviewed it and found appropriate.
The review process may take a long time.
Needless to say, I am not enjoying the job of the censor since it takes my
time. So please adhere to the rules. The rules are available by sending
a message:
   HELP CHEMISTRY
to [email-masked]

On another theme:
         --- CCL Support plea ---

Thank you for people who already send me the letters of support for the CCL.
However, I need many more letters to claim general support for the list.
For those who did not send a letter yet, please understand that I really need
them. For more details send a message:
      select chemistry
      cd ccl-proposal
      ls
      get message.txt
      quit
to [email-masked]

Thank you for your attention.

Jan
[email-masked]
-- 

Dr. Jan K. Labanowski, Senior Research/Supercomputer Scientist/Specialist, etc.
Ohio Supercomputer Center, 1224 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212-1163
ph:(614)-292-9279,  FAX:(614)-292-7168,  E-mail: [email-masked]  [email-masked]