Subject: New WWW site with Hypermail archive of CCL

From: "David H." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 11:01:50 -0800 (PST)

The Medicinal Chemistry Project, in conjuction with Biobyte Corp. and
Pomona College, is pleased to announce a new chemistry World Wide Web
server.  Home page URL is: (those without hostname lookup use '134.173.4.161')

	http://medchem.claremont.edu/

Of special interest to readers of CCL is the searchable Hypermail archive
of CCL, covering 1991 to date (updated daily).

Also available:
	searchable QSAR archive (6,000 sets, both biological and physical-organic)
	searchable names archive (37,000 names/30,000 SMILES)
	detailed examples and documentation for Dr. Al Leo's CLOGP algorithm
	SW vendor information (just Biobyte Corp. and Daylight CIS currently)

Note: To do any searching, you will need a 'forms' capable WWW browser.

If you find this service useful, or if there is anything we can do to
improve it, please let us know (email to [email-masked]).

-- 
           David Hoekman                      Biobyte Corp.
           645 N. College Ave.                201 West 4th St. Suite 204
           Claremont, CA 91711                Claremont, CA 91711
Phone      909-624-5509                       909-624-5992
FAX        909-624-5509                       909-624-1398
Email      [email-masked]        [email-masked]