Subject: HELP on VAX SETUP

From: "E.TAJKHORSHID" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 16:20:46 +0330

Hello everybody,

I am working on a vaxstation 3100, 16 mbyte memory, 76.

I try to run AMBER 4.0 on this machine. But I get a DUMP MEMORY and HANG in my
machine whenever I try to run the program. I think there is a problem in setting
up my machine with appropriate parameters in system files. I will be so thankful
if someone kindly send me a copy of the system files of his machine containing
these parameters.

Sincerely yours,

Thanks in advance

sincerely

********************************************************************************
Emadeddin Tajkhorshid            [email-masked]

Dept. Medicinal Chemistry,
School of Pharmacy,               TEL: 98 21 6112928
Tehran Univ. Medical Sciences,    FAX: 98 21 6461178
P. O. Box 14155/6451, TEHRAN,
IRAN

*******************************************************************************