Subject: Re: CCL:ACES2 question

From: "Steve Gwaltney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 20:33:36 -0500

> 	For some reason, I can't get CCSD run with ACES2.  Here is the error
> message: 
> 
> Could not load program xvprops 
> Symbol #NREAD in bsh is undefined
> 
> Error was: Exec format error

Without seeing the input file, I can only guess at the cause of the problem.
Were you trying to run a property calculation? Because xvprops is the
property integral module.  Recently its name was changed from xvprop
because the name xvprop caused a confilct with one of the X11 routines.
It is quite possible that somehow the name of your property integral module
did not get changed.  To solve the problem, go to the directory where
ACES II is installed, and do one of the following:

You can move xvprop to xvprops with the command

mv xvprop xvprops

or, alternately, you can just create a soft link with

ln -s xvprop xvprops

This should fix your problem.  If it does not, either contact me or drop
a note to [email-masked] describing the problem.  Actually, that
address can be used for any questions about or problems with ACES II.

Steve

Steven Gwaltney
[email-masked]               If the NSF actually listened to
Quantum Theory Project             me, we would all be better off.
University of Florida