

Dear Miquel,

  With all my respect to the laplacian of the density and the Bader analysis,
which is the conductivity of a solution of CO in water? And the same question
for a solution of LiCl in water. Is the CO dissociated in C(2+) and O(2-) in
solution?
  Sorry for joking with your problem. I know that the true question is why
the Bader analysis gives this bizarre result for these molecules, but I cannot
resist to give the "experimentalist" point of view, which is often hard to
find in the CCL.
  Best regards,

  Jose Ignacio

--

*******************************************************************************
Dr. Jose Ignacio Garcia-Laureiro              Phone : 34-(9)76-350475
Departamento de Quimica Organica              Fax   : 34-(9)76-567920
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Aragon  e-mail: [email-masked]
C.S.I.C.-Universidad de Zaragoza                      [email-masked]
E-50009 ZARAGOZA (SPAIN)                                
*******************************************************************************

"And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five days a week..."

                                               ELTON JOHN - Rocket man

*******************************************************************************