Subject: New Program Upload

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:44:52 -0500 (EST)

I have just uploaded to www.ccl.net a new program I downloaded
>from Compuserve.  In light of the Intel FPU problems, this Windows
calculator program will work without error.  It's a slide rule
calculator, just like the good old Keuffel & Esser.  For anyone who
misses their old slide rule, this will be a welcome addition to your
desktop.

Enjoy!

Eric

________________________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone                         George Mason University
                                       Department of Chemistry
                                       Fairfax, Virginia  22030-4444
 Internet:   [email-masked]
 Compuserve: 73757,2776                "True science teaches, above all, to
 Fax:        (703) 751-6639             doubt, and to be ignorant."
 Pager:      (202) 597-2373                               Miguel de Unamuno
 Voice:      (703) 461-7078
________________________________________________________________________________