Subject: Important Modelling Books & Journals

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 16:32:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everyone,

Our Molecular Modelling Section is still relatively in its infancy and we are
looking to purchase some journals and books on the subject. 

I'm writing to ask if people could give me their opinions as to what they feel
are the most essential Journals that any Molecular Modelling (esp. protein 
modelling and drug design) group should have (the top 3-4 in terms of 
reputation and quality of science will do).  In addition if you could also let
me know of any similar books of use to the layman (explaining basic theory and 
practice) and also to the experienced modeller. 

It would be great if contact addresses of publishers etc could also be
supplied.

I will summarise if requested. Please Email me directly.

Thanks for your help,

Tosh.

-- 
===============================================================================
 Asutosh T Yagnik,                           Tel: (+44) 1392 263451
 Protein Structure Group,		     Fax: (+44) 1392 263434
 Department of Chemistry,                    Email: [email-masked]
 University of Exeter,                 *  *
 Stocker Road, Exeter. EX4 4QD. UK.      >
                                       \__/      {All opinions are my own!}

 "Nature can provide for the needs of people, but not the greeds" M.K.Gandhi
===============================================================================