Subject: for those seeking email address of someone

From: Jie Yuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 10:44:14 -0500 (EST)

If that person is a faculty/student/postdoc/staff at an educational 
institution, I think you can find out his/her email address by calling 
the department where he/she works if you don't know his/her phone 
number.  The phone numbers for the departments and many individuals can 
be found in many directories.  For example, If it is an institution in 
the USA/Canada, Peterson's Guides for Graduate Studies is a good 
starting point, so is the ACS directory of graduate programs if it is 
a chemistry department.  Would you please use those sources before 
considering the CCL?

BTW, I think the publishers of those directories should seriously 
consider including email addresses in the books.  How can we voice our 
concerns to them?

Regards,

Jie
-- Dr. Jie Yuan - Pharmacology & Cell Biophysics - U.  Cincinnati --
-- Phone: 513-558-2352 -- Fax: x-1169 --  Email: [email-masked]  --
-- P.O. Box 670575, 231 Bethesda Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45267-0575  --