Subject: searching software for EDX spectra analysis

From: [email-masked] (Davide Proserpio)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 95 14:19:04 +0100

Hi
We are interested in finding software for the analysis and quantification of
EDX (EDAX) spectra that can be used on pcs or SILICON Graphics work
stations.
We are using a Hitachi S2400 SEM and KEVEX spectrometer to collect data
>from a variety of samples and although the existing software is adequate
for quantification, we would like to be able to transfer the data to pc
and elaborate it there, leaving the SEM free for other users.
We would obviously be most interested in some sort of freeware but we are
also prepared to buy should the need arise.

Thank you

            Davide

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Davide M. Proserpio
Dipartimento  di Chimica  Strutturale  e  Stereochimica  Inorganica
Universita' di Milano,   Via Venezian, 21 -  20133  Milano,   Italy
phone +39-2-70635120 fax 70635288 - [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------