Subject: CINF Division - Symposia Suggestions

From: GUENTER GRETHE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 1995 16:05:16 -0800 (PST)

The Program Committee of the Chemical Information Division (CINF) of ACS 
invites suggestions for symposia to be held at future ACS meetings (post-
Chicago).  These symposia should address the vital and changing role 
chemical information plays in all areas of chemistry, from synthesis to
regulatory affairs and global business.  

Please send your ideas and suggested symposia titles, including a summary
of the topics to be covered, and a list of potential speakers and organizers
to the address listed below.  Submitted suggestions will be discussed and 
evaluated by the CINF Program Committee at its regular meetings at ACS
meetings.  

	Send to:	Guenter Grethe
			CINF Program Chairman
			MDL Information Systems, Inc.
			14600 Catalina Street
			San Leandro, CA 94577
			Tel: 510 895 1313
			Fax: 510 614 3652
			e-mail: [email-masked]