Subject: Xservers for WindowsDear CCLers

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Jerome L. Gabriel)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 06:41:58 -0800

I would like to be able to display graphics from my SGI workstation at home
on my PC. My internet access provider will provide a slp account which
runs  winsoc. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience
with Xservers for Windows which are compatible with winsoc. Please respond 
directly to me and I will summarize for the net. 

Thank you for your help.

Jerome L. Gabriel               Department of Biochemistry , 406 MRB
1-215-707-1517                  Temple University Medical School
1-215-707-7536(FAX)             3420 N. Broad Street 
[email-masked]    Philadelphia, PA 19140

---

From: Joe Landman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 18:17:10 -0500 (EST)

Jerome:

  I use OS/2 Warp + TCPIP for OS/2 v 2.0 + PMX x server.  I can run 
all my x apps at home over the modem.  I warn you that this is painful
except for xapps that dont transfer much information.

Joe

On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Dr. Jerome L. Gabriel wrote:

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
> 
>