Subject: Re: CCL:CCL support

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 1995 09:16:31 -0500

>From: Marla Babcock <[email-masked]>

>Can someone please repost the information necessary to send support to
>Jan and the CCL. How much time is there left for support letters to get
>through?

Use Mosaic or some other WWW browser to get the information from 
http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html.  The information can be found 
under "Proposal for list future development."

If anyone would like a copy of my letter, look on my home page at 
http://ucmodl.che.uc.edu/~nauss/homepage.html.  The link is at the top
of the page.

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC     http://ucmodl.che.uc.edu/~nauss/homepage.html      *
****************************************************************************