Subject: COMP DIVISION SYMPOSIA at ACS in Chicago

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 16:59:31 -0500

Dear Netters,
Sorry if you already memorized the beginning of COMP symposia for CHICAGO ACS.
If not {:-)} you still have a chance by looking at them in the CCL archives in
/pub/chemistry/info/conferences on www.ccl.net, (ftp, gopher port 73,
and WWW: http://www.ccl.net/~ccl/info.html).
In the two previous trials, only the portion of message was received
by many of you. The reason being: "a period on a line by itself".
By some nasty accident it was embedded in the message, and to many mail
agents the period alone means: "END OF MESSAGE". So beware, it may bite you
too... 

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]

> From [email-masked]  Thu Mar  9 16:11:17 1995
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 95 15:44:24 EST
From: George R Famini   <[email-masked]>

American Chemical Society
Computers in Chemistry Division
Chicago Meeting, August 20-24  1995

Program Chair:  George R. Famini, U.S. Army Edgewood Research, Development and
Engineering Center, SCBRD-ASI, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010; Voice:
(410)671-2552; Fax: (410)671-2014; email:  [email-masked].

 |*|  Four (4) copies of 150-word abstract (Original on ACS Abstract 
 |*|  Form) are due by April 19, 1995 to respective session or 
 |*|  symposium chairpersons.

** Computation in NMR Spectroscopy: Data Collection, Processing, Analysis,
Refinement and Display - Dr. Mary Baum, Associate Director, Corporate and 
Foundation Relations, Development Office, Princeton University, 5 New South
Building, P.O. Box 39, Princeton, NJ 08544-0039;  phone:  (609)258-5955;
fax: (609)258-1159;   email:   [email-masked]; Dr. Robert von Tersch,
U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense, Commander, USAMRICD,
 ATTN:SGRD-UV-PB/CPT R. L. von Tersch, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010-5425; 
Voice:  (410)671-1309; fax: (410)671-1960;
email: [email-masked].

** QSAR and Related Techniques - Dr. George R. Famini, U.S. Army Edgewood
Research, Development and Engineering Center, SCBRD-ASI, Aberdeen Proving 
Ground, MD 21010; Voice:  (410)671-2552; Fax:  (410)671-2014;
email:  [email-masked].

** Force Fields:  Metholodogy and Parameterization - Dr. Kenneth Lipkowitz,
Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis 46202; voice:
(317)274-6883; email:  [email-masked].

** New Parameters in Semi-Empirical Molecular Orbital Theory -  Dr. John
McKelvey, Research Labs, Eastman-Kodak Co., Rochester, NY, 14650; Voice:
(716)477-3335; email:   [email-masked].

** Homology Model Building and Docking - Dr. Jeffrey Blaney, Chiron
Corporation, Emeryville, CA 94608; voice: (510)601-3313; fax:  (510)601-3360;
email: [email-masked].

** Chemistry on the Infobahn - Dr. Thomas Pierce, Rohm and Haas Co. 
P.O. Box 219 Bristol, PA 19007; Voice: (215) 785-8989; FAX (215) 781-4204;
email: [email-masked], Steven Bachrach, Department of Chemistry,
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Il 60115;voice: (815)753-6863;
Fax: (815)753-4802; email: [email-masked], Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. 
Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY; voice: (44) 171 594 5774 or
594 5809. Fax:  (44) 171 594 5804; email:  [email-masked] via Eudora 2.03,
World-Wide-Web URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa.html.

** The Collaboratory- Dr. Douglas Smith, Concurrent Technologies Corporation,
1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904;  voice:  (814) 269-2545;
fax: (814)269-2798; email:  [email-masked]

** Bioinformatics -  Dr. Michael Liebman, Amoco Technology Group, Amoco
Research Center, Mail Code F-2, Warrenville Rd and Mill St, Box 3011,
Naperville, IL 60566; voice: (708) 961-7850; fax:  (708) 420-3845; email:  
[email-masked].
 
** Computational Evaluation of the Synthetic Feasibility of Compounds - Yvonne
Martin, Computer Assisted Molecular Design Project, D-47E, AP9A-LL, Abbott
Laboratories, One Abbott Park Road, Abbott Park, IL 60064,voice: (708) 937-5362
fax: 708 937-2625; email: [email-masked].

** General Computational Chemistry - Poster and/or Oral Sessions - Dr. George
R. Famini, US Army Edgewood Research, Development and Engineering Center,
SCBRD-ASI, APG, MD 21010; voice:   410)671-2552; Fax: (410)671-2014;
email:  [email-masked].