Subject: Help! XPLOR topology and parameter

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 95 09:45:18 -0800

Dear Netters:
     
     I am a XPLOR beginer and I am wanted to build a drug named
Echinomycin. It is a cyclized octapeptide with two quinoxaline. We 
wanted to run molecular dynamics with a system of this comp binding
to DNA.
    Does any one with the XPLOR experience can help me in building
this molecule? I want to generate structure file of this molecule in XPLOR
for further calculation. I am not clear in writing a file for generating  structure, especially the parameter for the quinoxaline.

Any suggestion will be appriciated.

Thanks all.

CCChuang

  ============================================================
    Chyh-Chong Chuang
    Institude of Biological Chemistry, 
    Academia Sinica,Taipei, Taiwan
  ------------------------------------------------------------
    P.O. BOX 23-106,      Phone: (02) 362-0261 ext 2021
    Taipei, Taiwan,       Fax: (02) 363-5038
    R.O.C.                E-Mail: [email-masked]
  ============================================================